Friday, February 8, 2013

The Best Portable Washing Machine

If you live in an apartment or have a college student who could have their own portable washing machine in their dorm The Haier Portable Washing Machine is the way to go. I have had my Haier washing machine for two years and I have never had a problem with it. Its small but very powerful, easy to conect to the sink, and easy to store. Because it is a small washer the amount of clothes you can wash is limited but I am able to wash a family of five clothes weekly with 2-3 loads. The machine can cost from 199.00 to 269.00 depending on the size. If you purchase it from Walmart you can buy an additional warranty for 20.00. Can you wash comforters in the machine? The answer is yes. A twin size flat comforter will wash in the machine but anything larger will not wash. I also purchased the Haier Portable Dryer and it is good but it could take up to an hour to dry the clothes. If you're not in a rush these two are a perfect combination.

It use to cost me over 50.00 a week to wash and dry my clothes in a laundrymat.No longer do I have to go outside and wash my clothes with other strangers who use the same machine. God only knows what people have whom you share the same machine with and I can honestly say my public service bill only went up 40.00 (electric and water together) since I purchased both products which means I saved myself 160.00 a month on washing and drying my clothes which is a bargain. Just think in most apartments you dont have to pay for water. Also you can purchase a dryer vent if you dont have an outside vent for an additional 11.00 - 31.00 if your town is strict on dryer usage.

If you purchase this product you cannot go wrong.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=haier+washing+machine&ic=16_0&Find=Find&search_constraint=4044

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you wait for perfect conditions, you'll never get anything done....Life Tools